Terms & Conditions: National Award Entries
For all adviser and company of the year categories, as well as the Young Property Professional of the Year, Occupier of the Year and Business Launch of the Year the following rules apply:
• Your submission should refer to projects and work undertaken from July 2011 - June 2012.
• Entries received after the extended deadline of Friday 29 June 2012 will not be considered without the prior agreement of Estates Gazette.
• Winners will be covered in a future edition of Estates Gazette. Any confidential information included to support your entry must be clearly marked as such.
• All shortlisted organisations will be asked to submit a photograph to be used in Estates Gazette and at the awards ceremony itself.
• Entry statements should be limited to 1,000 words.
• Supporting materials can be provided but should be limited to only highly relevant information. Include financial statements, testimonials, press cuttings and other published materials only where they add considerable weight to the supporting case.
• For Young Property Professional of the Year, entrants must be under the age of 35 at 16 July 2012.
Terms & conditions: Table bookings
• All bookings will be confirmed within 4 working days. If you do not receive confirmation of your booking from Estates Gazette please contact Linda Kimberley immediately, tel: +44 (0)20 8652 3304.
• Bookings may be paid by credit card at the time of booking; otherwise we will invoice you. Invoice payments must be received by Estates Gazette within 28 days of the invoice date or by close of business 5 working days before the Event, whichever is the earlier.
• Tickets for the event will not be issued until payment has been received in cleared funds.
• A form will be sent. Simply complete and return as instructed on the form. This form must be received within 48 hours prior to the event, otherwise charges will apply and it may not be possible to take care of the specific requirements of any guest.
Lighting and special effects
• It is the table booker’s responsibility to inform guest(s) that special effects, including strobe lighting, may be used on the night.
• It may be necessary for reasons beyond our control to alter the venue or the date of the event. We will give you as much notice as we can and your booking will be transferred to the new venue or date.
• Cancellations must be made in writing to the registration contact at the address below. If you cancel on or before 12 October 2012 we will refund your booking fee less an administrative charge of 15%. If you cancel after 12 October 2012 no refund will be given.
• If we cancel the function we will refund all booking fees paid. We do not, however, accept liability for travelling, accommodation or any other expenses incurred as a result of any cancellation or postponement of the event.
• Our liability for loss or damage incurred as the result of cancellation or postponement of the event is limited to the amount of your booking fee.
These terms and conditions are governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute.
Reed Business Information
Quadrant House, L4
Surrey SM2 5AS UK
Tel +44 (0) 20 8652 3304
Fax +44 (0) 20 8652 8839