- We were thrilled to win ‘Industrial Adviser of the Year’ so soon after winning the ‘Business Launch of the Year’ at the EG Awards – it proves that hard work pays off.
Keith Dowley, Partner,
Dowley Turner Real Estate LLP
- The Estates Gazette awards are widely regarded as one of the most established, well respected accolades in the property industry. To have won National Property Company is no small achievement, particularly given the calibre of the high profile UK organisations we were shortlisted alongside.
The Crown Estate
- Winning ‘Offices Adviser of the Year’ is a credit to everyone in our National Office Agency Team, across the UK and reinforces our focus on service excellence and transactional performance.
- Westfield was thrilled to win ‘Property Company of the Year - Retail’. 2012 was a significant year in the company’s history with Westfield Stratford City becoming the first shopping centre to be at the gateway of the Olympic Park. In 2012 Westfield’s two London centres welcomed 70 million customers and generated close to £2billion in sales. We are proud to be recognised by Estates Gazette for our contribution to retail in the UK.
- There is no greater compliment than to be considered the best by one’s peers, particularly in the context of our industry’s “bible”; Estates Gazette. The Award to the Coffer Group as Property Adviser of the Year – Leisure, gave my company, my colleagues and employees great pride of achievement.
David Coffer, Chairman,
The Coffer Group
- To win 'Investment Manager of the Year' at the EG Awards was a great way to end 2012. It was fantastic recognition for all the hard work the team had put in throughout the year.
Head of UK and Value Add Investments EMEA,
CBRE Global Investors
- In 2012, we were delighted to have been awarded Property Company of the Year – Industrial & Distribution. It’s great to be recognised by our industry in this way and demonstrates the continuing progress we’re making to transform our business. This was the second successive year we had won and we’re aiming to make it a hat trick in 2013!
David Sleath, Chief Executive, SEGRO
- I was delighted to win “Young Property Professional of the Year” and it stands out as one of the proudest moments of my career to date. To get that national recognition was very rewarding. Entering competitions such as the EG Awards matters because what’s at stake is the reassurance that you’ve done a good job from peers and the wider industry, which is priceless.
Alex Carr, Associate Director,
Lambert Smith Hampton
The ninth annual EG National Awards are now open for entries. In a tough climate, acknowledging outstanding success has never been so important.
Entry is FREE.
The winners will be announced at the London Hilton on Park Lane on 12 December 2013.
Produced by Estates Gazette, the awards bring together some of the most influential decision-makers in the property community including advisers, developers, planners, investors, owners, occupiers and the public sector.
Entry deadline: 12 July 2013 | Shortlist announced: 20 September 2013 |
EG Awards: 12 December 2013
Countdown to close of entries