Congratulations to this year's winners and finalists - the game changers of our industry.
Be associated with the most sought-after accolades in the property industry.
Ensure you are kept informed regarding the EG Awards.
- It’s a real honour to be recognised as the National Property Company of the Year by leaders in our field. The Estate Gazette awards are highly respected throughout the industry and we fully expect that winning this year will firmly place us as one of the country’s foremost developers. Our geographic and sector spread has been at the core of our 30 year track record and we’re delighted that the Muse team’s skill, tenacity and commitment has paid off.
Nigel Franklin and Matt Crompton
joint managing directors
Winner: National Property Company of the Year 2014
- We are honoured to have received this prestigious industry award. It provides team-wide recognition for all the hard work that goes into driving consistent investment outperformance, working at structural innovation, and delivering best practice in corporate governance. We will use this award as a new higher benchmark from which we can continue to push the boundaries of what can be achieved.
Legal & General Property
- I was delighted to win “Young Property Professional of the Year” and it stands out as one of the proudest moments of my career to date. To get that national recognition was very rewarding. Entering competitions such as the EG Awards matters because what’s at stake is the reassurance that you’ve done a good job from peers and the wider industry, which is priceless.
Lambert Smith Hampton
- There is no greater compliment than to be considered the best by one’s peers, particularly in the context of our industry’s “bible”; Estates Gazette. The Award to the Coffer Group as Property Adviser of the Year – Leisure, gave my company, my colleagues and employees great pride of achievement.
The Coffer Group
- The Estates Gazette Awards recognise the very best of the best in commercial property with a great night out celebrating, supporting and mixing with excellence in the industry.
Congratulations to this year's winners - the game changers of our industry.
The EG Awards celebrated the very best of the industry on Thursday 11 December at the London Hilton on Park Lane.
Produced by Estates Gazette, the awards brings together some of the most influential decision-makers in the property community including advisers, developers, planners, investors, owners, occupiers and the public sector.
Nothing celebrates success like an EG Award: it’s an accolade that makes staff, clients and rivals sit up and take notice.
Acknowledging outstanding success has never been so important.
Date for diary:
EG Awards 2015 - Thursday 10th December